My name is Priscila, I was born the first day of the most amazing month of the year: December. I usually have no idea what to write whenever I have to write an ‘about me’, so here is a list of facts about me:
- I love God, and want to love Him more.
- I was born into a very Catholic family.
- I enjoy my faith.
- I grew up with the teachings of Saint Jose Maria Escriva de Balaguer, even went to his Canonization celebrated in Rome by Pope John Paul II (I am so lucky).
- Latin American.
- I am really bad at expressing myself aloud, hence why I much rather write.
- I am studying opera, as well as business administration.
- I sing at church choir.
- Whenever I am really sad, I sing the Ave Maria, it does not work an instant miracle, but it makes me realize Mom isalways around (and when She is around I know He is around).
- I work at the opera house.
- I am, apparently, the oldest in this lovely project. Almost 24 years old. That becomes unimportant when I start to act like I’m 12.
- A huge C.S. Lewis fan! The man wrote every idea I had no clue how to express.
- At some point in my life, my faith got cold, and our beautiful Mother Mary came to my rescue.
- My family is one of my biggest blessings.
- I love Harry Potter.
- Owl City, U2, and Celtic Woman, are regular characters in the soundtrack of my life.
- I enjoy photography *pats her Nikon*.
- I am currently discerning, and it scares me to death.
I really have no idea what else is, well, interesting? I think that covers a bunch. I am kind of really looking forward to this blog. I have no idea what will happen, or where will it take us, but I am pretty sure it’ll be amazing.
So, let’s pray for our new mission.
God bless you all.